July 14, 2011

It's official!

I am creating my very own photography blog to document my progress as a photographer. Yay! :)
I have always loved photography but I've never thought of myself as a photographer. That is about to change because today I am starting the greatest challenge of my life.
As a little starter to this wonderful new chapter in my life, I want to introduce myself as the photographer. (Insert giddy school girl giggle here)
I'm Alecia. I have the most wonderful little family (yes little, there is only 3 of us so far). I know every girl on a blog says that, but I honestly think mine is the best, I know I'm slightly biased. :)
My husband is Mike and he is the love of my life. We have been married almost 2 years now and it feels like there was never a time when he wasn't in my life. That's love right? To top off his wonderful-ness, he gave me a beautiful and hilarious baby boy, Milo.
My little Milo monster makes every day an adventure. I soak up every minute I have with him because he is growing up way too fast. My little baby will be one year old in just two months!! I can't wrap my head around how fast this last year has flown by! 
My boys inspire me with their new adventures and adorable faces. 
I am excited to look back at the first photographs I post on here and think "WOW, I've improved since then!"
That is the goal. :)
I am going to go take some photos! brb ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment